An Exclusive New Approach
for the Quad Cities
At Osborn Home Builders, we know how a woman defines "Home". Her great escape. The one place where she can truly be herself. To her it's not just about great curb appeal or square footage, but rather how the home lives. The real value shows in the details. At Osborn Home Builders we build homes that embrace healthy, useful, livable design. Homes with purpose, built to meet the needs of an ever-changing family.
1) As the ONLY Woman-Centric homebuilder in the Quad Cities area, Osborn Home Builders has changed our entire way of doing business. We are committed to:
- ...providing home designs that allow for how you truly live - with an emphasis placed on areas for de-stressing, entertaining, storage and flexible living.
- ...saving you time and adding convenience by re-designing the customer's purchase experience.
- ...giving both men and women the best value in every way possible, including aspects such as trust and customer service.
- ...addressing home safety and health concerns women have in their common roles as primary caregivers and nurturers.
- ...reducing stress both in the purchasing experience and in the home design.
- ...becoming our customers' new home investment counselor. We care about you, your concerns, and your future, and we want to help you make wise, informed decisions.
2) Our Woman-Centric approach to home design includes paying particular attention to the 4 main lenses through which a woman views a home plan:
Welcoming Entertaining Space for Sharing Your Life With Others
- formal rooms for entertaining
- informal, open living spaces
- outdoor "rooms"
- kitchens that encourage guests to gather around a snack bar
- rooms for media-related get-togethers (watching movies or sports events)
- areas ideal for groups playing cards or board games
Ample Storage Space For Organizing Your Life
- extra storage capacity in the garage or laundry room
- rear foyer drop zone and storage
- generous kitchen pantries and linen closets
- over-sized bedroom closets
- additional unfinished areas in the basement or on the upper level
Flexible Living Space That Changes As Your Lifestyle Does or Adapts to Unique Situations
- rooms that can be combined to create in-law-suites
- home offices (occasionally even his and her offices)
- bedroom/bath arrangements that work well for blended families
- music rooms
- homeschool rooms
- craft or gardening centers
- offices that can become dining rooms
- dens that become guest rooms
De-stressing areas that help you relax at the end of your busy day
- personal getaways
- a privately located master suite
- a walk-in shower or whirlpool
- a quiet porch or a craft studio
- organizational features such as drop zones that keep keys, briefcases, umbrellas, cell phones and laptops in one convenient spot